Our white Ecoloom Armchair fits the bill perfectly. Lightweight and very eye catching the design looks and feels great.
We are in the fortunate position to have been sourcing synthetic rattan for over two decades and in that time we’ve worked hard to ensure the quality of the fibres we buy.
Over the years we’ve settled on two manufacturers …
Ecolene and ViroFiber offer the highest quality rattan fibres with a three year guarantee from the date of purchase.
It is this guarantee and a number of other factors associated with their manufacturing processes that have led us to place our trust in the quality they offer.
• They tolerate a temperature range from -70 to +70 degrees Celsius meaning the colour does not fade or degrade.
• They are eco-friendly and contain no harmful Cadmium, Lead or Chromium that other manufacturers still use and can harm the environment.
• The textured surfaces look and feel like natural rattan.
• They have a high resistance to water of all types including sea water and chlorinated water.
• They are 100% recyclable.
• They’re easy to wipe down; requiring little maintenance.
All our alumnium furniture has toughened plastic caps on the feet to protect the set itself and the surface it rests on
Chairs Height: 84cm
Seat height: 40cm
Seat height including Cushion: 46cm
|Product Assembly||See Description|
|Product Material||See Description|
Write Your Own Review