Jungle Root Bench …
This really is unique to each individual buyer.
Reclaimed teak roots are individually selected for their suitability as the raw materials by expert crafts people overseas.
These root sections are then cut, shaped and put together by expert craftspeople to make the chunky, bespoke bench you see pictured.
The bench itself also has that comfort factor built in with a slightly angled back and large thick armrests making it functional as well as eye catching.
Great for use indoors or out …
The Benefits of Teak Root:
- Teak is well known for having fantastic character and the reclaimed root sections have huge rustic appeal as well.
- The natural ageing process will turn the root section a silver-grey patina in time and this adds to the overall character in general.
- As a timber teak is far superior to any other due to the fact that it has an abundance of natural oils and a very dense grain.
- For cosmetic purposes please see our range of Teak Care Products.
- We strongly advise against the use of teak oil.
Please Note: the bespoke nature of the materials used for this bench mean that the dimensions are supplied to the nearest 5 or 10cm.
Height: 30/45-70 cm
Wide: 75/90-95 cm
Length : 190-200 cm
|Product Condition||See Description|
|Product Assembly||Fully Assembled|