Wholesale Cantilever Parasol - Roma 3m Square
CANTILEVER PARASOL - ROMA 3M SQUARE...
ALL OUR ROMA PARASOL CANOPIES CONFORM TO THE UPF 40+ REQUIREMENT BY BEING UPF 50+. DOWNLOAD OUR TEST REPORT TO SEE THE RESULTS!
WE’RE ALSO OFFERING A FREE WEATHER COVER WORTH £30...
The mainframe comes in a Dark Anthracite colour and is reinforced aluminium.
The parasol canopy is woven from spun polyester with various colour options.
Roma Cantilever Parasols can be positioned in the following ways – 360 degree turning from a pedal on the base, vertically up and down the mainframe - this operates the tilt-action on the parasol cover.
For storage purposes it can be totally folded down – this is done using a handle on the mainframe.
The telescopic wheels on the base are a handy feature making the whole unit easy to reposition in the perfect place.
Olefin Upgrade – add some more quality to the existing design …
You also have an option to add an Olefin cover.
The chemist Giulio Natta first developed Olefin Fibre in Italy in the 1950’s. Over the years it has been further developed and now holds a reputation for quality and ease of use across the world.
Why are Olefin Parasol Covers’ so popular?
- They absorb water slowly and dry really quickly making Olefin the perfect outdoor fabric.
- Olefin is robust and doesn’t stain easily.
- Olefin has a good resistance to fire.
- It is highly resistant to abrasion and chemical degradation.
Parasols with safety and functionality in mind?
The Roma range of parasols look like they defy gravity.
The base is filled with sand to a weight of 140kg and they are then wind tested to 90km/hour which makes them a genius in design.
Our priority at The Garden Furniture Centre is quality Customer Service - please give us a call if you have any further questions on 01564 793652.
The Highest Specifications:
- Length from the back of the base to the front of the canopy 370cm.
- Canopy Size: 3m square
- Full Height: 270cm
- Canopy Height: 280cm
- Aluminium Dark Anthracite/Bronze Powder Coated Pole: 100 x 65mm
- Aluminium Ribs: 15 x 25mm
- Canopy: High grade polyester 300g/m2 with air vents, high light fastness & rot resistant
- Base: 140kg (when filled with sand or water) with telescopic wheels for easy movement
- Base: 88 x 88cm x 20.5cm thickness 360 Rotation to any position required.
- Brake pin and stabilizing cord: preventing movement when fully opened.
- Easy Handle: convenient system for opening and closing the parasol locking device, securing the parasol in any tilted position
- Tilt Function: providing shade regardless of the sun position
Disclaimers: Please note this product comes boxed and requires assembly. The Handle is attached to the polystyrene and tapped to it. The bases do not come pre-filled with sand.
|Product Assembly||See Description|
|Delivery Lead Time||Larger Item: Standard Van Delivery (See Delivery & Returns Section)|