Diamond Teak Parasol 3 metre diameter...
Teak is far superior to any other timber for use outdoors – it has a very high natural oil content and very dense grain making it less likely to crack or split with exposure to the elements over time.
High Quality Specifications:
- 48mm Diameter Laminated Poles for added strength.
- Chunky Battens and Ribs for extra strength, (16mm x 28mm).
- 304-grade stainless steel hardware and fittings with solid 304-grade stainless steel pulleys for durability in all weather conditions.
- The easy spar replacement system means you can replace and restore your parasol to new should any of the spars snap or break.
- Marine Grade pull-cord making it strong and weather resistant.
- Comes with a 4-pulley System specially designed for ease of raising and lowering the canopy.
- Olefin Fabric Canopy - abrasion stain, sunlight and chemical resistant and also colour fast: level 7 to 8, (polyester is level 4 to 5).
- This parasol also comes complete with a fitted weather cover for year-round protection.
For further assistance please speak with our friendly Sales Team on the phone.
Total height: 260cm
Height: to edge of canopy: 199cm
Pole diameter: 48mm
Net weight: 14kg
|Product Assembly||See Description|
|Delivery Lead Time||Larger Item: Standard Van Delivery (See Delivery & Returns Section)|