Diamond Teak Parasol 3.5 metre diameter...
ALL OUR DIAMOND PARASOLS CONFORM TO THE UPF 40+ REQUIREMENT BY BEING UPF 50+. DOWNLOAD OUR TEST REPORT TO SEE THE RESULTS!
Teak is far superior to any other timber for use outdoors – it has a very high natural oil content and very dense grain making it less likely to crack or split with exposure to the elements over time.
High Quality Specifications:
- Laminated Poles are 48mm in diameter for robust strength.
- Battens and Ribs are chunky for added strength, (20mm x 35mm).
- All hardware, fittings and pulleys are made from solid 304-grade stainless steel for greater durability in all weather conditions.
- Restore your parasol to new should any of the spars snap or break with easy spar replacement.
- Marine Grade pull-cord making it strong and weather resistant.
- A 4-Pulley System easily raises and lowers the canopy.
- Olefin Fabric Canopy - abrasion stain, sunlight and chemical resistant and also colour fast: level 7 to 8, (polyester is level 4 to 5).
- Fitted weather cover for year-round protection when not in use.
For further assistance please speak with our friendly Sales Team on the phone.
Total height: 274cm
Height: to edge of canopy: 209cm
Pole diameter: 48mm
Net weight: 16kg
|Product Assembly||See Description|
|Delivery Lead Time||Larger Item: Standard Van Delivery (See Delivery & Returns Section)|